Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM smmu questions

Thank you for your reply,
I’m just researching the implementation of the SMMU driver in Xen and dom0
kernel.
If my board has SMMU of arm,mmu-500, do you mean that the Xen use the stage 2
of it and the dom0 kernel use stage1?
And if I want to passthrough some device that use SMMU to domu, how the SMMU
working in Xen and the domu kernel?