Re: [Xen-devel] Arm boot regression with Xen 4.12

Hi Amit,

On 19/03/2019 15:05, Julien Grall wrote:

On 19/03/2019 14:01, Amit Tomer wrote:
I tried the above patch but still see the same crash:

[..]

On the other hand, it didn't come on 4.11.

That's good to know. Can you bisect Xen and see if you can pin point a specific commit?

I am wondering if you had time to bisect the issue?

We are releasing Xen 4.12 soon so we need to make the decision whether this should be fixed after (and backport it) or before.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall