Re: [Xen-devel] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

Hi,
ср, 19 июн. 2019 г. в 14:01, Andrii Anisov <andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On 18.06.19 19:19, Julien Grall wrote:
> > Denis (the author of the thread) is doing a GSOC to port Xen on the
> > BeagleBoard X15. You ended up CCed because you can provide feedback how to
> > proceed. Not because we wanted you to implement it...
>
> OK then.
>
> Denis,
>
> Feel free to contact me in case you need clarifications about the stuff.
thank you

> --
> Sincerely,
> Andrii Anisov.

So, right now I get a bit further and it seems that CPU1 was switched
to hyp mode:
https://github.com/embeddedden/xen/commit/2d76ae7aacb7c0ea7312eaddb91c3eb1e1963cc9

and the output:
https://pastebin.com/3JBw6S4K