Re: AW: AW: Xenalyze on ARM ( NXP S32G3 with Cortex-A53)

On 19/01/2023 14:22, El Mesdadi Youssef ESK UILD7 wrote:
The support for xentrace on Arm has been added around Xen 4.12. So it should
work for Xen 4.14 (even though I don't recommend using older release).

Hello Julian,
First of all, thank you for the help. I contacted NXP support to get more
information about how to get the newest version of Xen while building my Image.
My question is, which Xen version do you recommend?

I would always recomment the latest stable version available. In this case, this is Xen 4.17.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall