Re: [Xen-users] DomU hang on RHEL AS4

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Gino LV. Ledesma" <gledesma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:41:11 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:39:20 +0000

I'm using CentOS 4 right now which is an RHEL 4 clone. The only time
I've ran into this situation where the domU hangs at that line is with
an improperly built domU kernel.

The default one built in xen from source works most of the time. Have
you tried using other kernels for your domU?

- gino ledesma