[Xen-users] Intel VT, Linux & Windows XP

Hoi,

Am I correct in assuming it will not be possible to run a Linux desktop
(Gnome for instance) in a Linux VM, while at the same time running a
Windows XP VM on the same machine (with Intel VT), both on Xen?

I would expect that one or the other VM would be able to use the
graphics adapter but not both. Hoping this will be possible though...

Any insights?

cheers,
Jan

--

A journalist once asked the late Gandhi what he thought of the western
civilization. Gandhi replied: "Western Civilization? That would be a

----

Ships Unit
Information, Communication, Technology
Greenpeace International
Ottho Heldringstraat 5
1066 AZ  AMSTERDAM
Netherlands (MET)

direct    +31 (0)20 7182084
fax       +31 (0)20 5148151
reception +31 (0)20 5148150
email     jan.bakuwel&int.greenpeace.org
private   jan.bakuwel&hccnet.nl
(replace & by @ in the emailaddress)