Re: [Xen-users] Debian XenSpecificGlibc

  • To: "Ralph Passgang" <ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Chris Fanning" <christopher.fanning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:26:45 +0100
  • Cc: Goetz Bock <bock@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:28:12 +0000

Hi,

I had compiled a XenSpecificGlibc on an etch dom0. After installing it
on dom0 and an etch domU, the warning stopped as expected.

Now I have installed a sarge dom0 and after installing the previously
compiled libc6, the warning does not go away.

Why could this be?

Chris.