Re: [Xen-users] Debian XenSpecificGlibc

Am Mittwoch, 22. März 2006 08:26 schrieb Chris Fanning:
> Hi,
>
> I had compiled a XenSpecificGlibc on an etch dom0. After installing it
> on dom0 and an etch domU, the warning stopped as expected.
>
> Now I have installed a sarge dom0 and after installing the previously
> compiled libc6, the warning does not go away.
>
> Why could this be?

two possibilites... you have created the initrd at a time where /lib/tls was
activated without a special libc6 version and that's why you get this
warning, or the libc6 package you compiled is missing something. I think
because glibc is older in sarge you have to patch it and not just add a
compiler flag. But I am not a glibc maintainer and can't help you really.

I hope you haven't installed the libc6 package mentioned in this thread,
because this was only meant to be for sid and is not working as expected
anyways...