Re: [Xen-users] Running other distros as domu under FC5/Xen 3.x

Hi Andrew

I already tried this .. sure I do not have any errors but my networking is not
working still .. only loopback is on when I check with an ifconfig

Can any one help on how to get this running ?  I need it urgently for a test
situation that will come up in a couple of days time

Regards
Srini