Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility - Dell Inspiron 6400 or thinkpad t60?

I am using xen-3.0.2 in Centos-4.2 Dom-0 and have the below line in my
config file

vif = ['mac=aa:00:00:4b:46:8f, bridge=xenbr0, vifname=myvps']

which works fine for me. I have configured 3 ips on this dom-U and I am
ale to communicate using each ips.

Thanks
Sadique