Re: [Xen-users] what do you recommend for cluster fs ??

Do you happen to know if ocfs2 dynamically allocates inodes similar to
how GFS does things? Or is it more ext3-ish in behavior?

With gfs, its not uncommon to see 100% of your inodes in use.. where
with ext3 one would wonder if the world was about to end abruptly.

This can really throw network / heartbeat monitors for a loop if you
aren't expecting it.

I found that out with gfs, and figured I'd save all who may try ocfs2
the 8 or 9 hours it took to figure out just why it was happening. I was
looking for bug reports on xensource when It was Red Hat's tree that I
should have been climbing. :)

HTH
-Tim