Re: [Xen-users] what do you recommend for cluster fs ??

Tim,
setup is easy (about 1h) but my test szenario was: P3-1GHz with Dom0 as iSCSI Target and 3 DomU as ocfs2 "clients" mounting the same FS over open-iscsi. That works out of the box but under heavy load the Clients get kicked by the heardbeat. That obviously was because the complete network was fuff of iscsi traffic (bonnie). I will test that in a real environment in about 2 weeks. will reoport here.

regards Martin