[Xen-users] Xen on Mini Linux

Hi,

Are there any mini Linux distributions (e.g. BasixLinux, FREESCO) available that can be used to run Xen?

Let me explain my scenario: I have a computer with a 8MB Microdisk as hard drive. I want to boot up a small Linux distro from the 8MB Microdisk and use Xen to load a FreeBSD image from a NFS. Is this feasible?

Regards,
Gerrit Niezen