[Xen-users] HVMloader boots cdrom but get a blank screen.

Hi,

I am trying to install several OSes using HVMloader/cdrom booting
method.
When I look at the console I see that the cdrom boot takes place, very
quickly, however the domU boots into a blank/black screen when
installing Ubuntu, Kbuntu. It boots into a console, but I can see that
there is a boot loader error when booting to a FreeBSD cdrom. Windows XP
works fine.

I don't think that there is much I can do about this. It is the problem
of distro boot cdrom. But generally, can anyone explain what is the
problem with distros that run into this problem.

I am about to try SUSE.