[Xen-users] Re: Xen on Dell PowerEdge 2500 - Crashes after 0.1 seconds, no visible errors

Henning Sprang wrote:
On 2/3/07, Allen Brooker (AllenJB) <allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's still both annoying and weird that previously I've been getting no
kernel output at all and no messages to tell me why the domU has crashed
after 0.1 seconds. If this happens again, is there anything I can do to
try to find out what's going wrong?

That is indeed strange. I have no other idea but the one mentioned -
look in other log files.
I'm not sure is trying to use the config from the demo cd is a good idea.
Better just start with the examp,e configs from /etc/xen

Henning
Not that it particularly matters, but I actually meant kernel config - sorry if I wasn't clear.

AllenJB