Re: [Xen-users] domU kernel panic report

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 08:02:15AM +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> I have no oops, but very strange problems with NFS mounting and locking.
> Maybe
> either in XEN or in the NFS there's an odd bug that triggers rarely. My
> guess...

I do have NFS mounts on the domU machine, but only for shared LAN resources
(eg. not /usr or anything OS related).

> Could it be in your case that you are out of memory?

Yes, that is possible.  The issue is not necessarily Xen related.  I just
figured I'd toss the panic info out to the list since the machine has been
so stable and the kernel is a binary image from xensource.  If I see another
issue, I'll get more serious about trying to track it down.

Thx!

--
"Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask about
Exchange Server next.