Re: [Xen-users] Xen administration tools (for multiple Xen servers)?

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 05:18:48PM +0100, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> S.Ça??lar Onur schrieb:
> >16 ??ub 2007 Cum tarihinde, Tomasz Chmielewski ??unlar?? yazm????t??:
> >>Anything more Xen-specific (like multiple-Xen-hosts enabled "xm"
> >>command, possibly with a basic web interface)?
> >
> >Maybe you can use Xenman <only python and some modules needed)
> >[http://xenman.sourceforge.net/] or virt-manager (libvirt etc. needed)
> >[http://xenman.sourceforge.net/] ?
>
> As I checked, XenMan doesn't support domain migration. It also needs a
> whole Xen installation, so it can't be really installed for example on
> sysadmin's laptop.
>
> And virt-manager doesn't even seem to support multiple Xen hosts.

The ability to manage multiple hosts remotely is work in progress. Rather
than hacking something in using SSH tunnelling, we're trying to get a
long term supportable remote management capability written in libvirt which
will support Xen, QEMU, KVM to avoid lock-in to one virt platform. I expect
it'll be 2-3 months before we do a release of virt-manager which enables
this remote management capability.

Regards,
Dan.