From: Petersson, Mats [mailto:Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:21 PM
To: Archie Goodwin; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] 64-bit Windows Installation Problem

It may be worth trying either Xen-unstable or 3.0.4-1 - there are
several fixes in the code dealing with 64-bit issues on both Intel and
AMD. It may of course STILL be broken, but it's definitely possible that
it's been fixes added that solves the problem. [I haven't tried any of
the above on AMD or Intel machines - so I can't say].

--
Mats

__________ Informace od NOD32 2072 (20070220) __________

http://www.nod32.cz