Re: [Xen-users] invalid or unsupported executable format

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 04:31:09PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange
(berrange@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Most people using Xen on FC5 will be using the RPMs that are distributed as
> part of the official FC5 distro, rather than 3rd party addons.

Did not think of it as being 3rd party since Xen is the upstream.  I saw
the rpms on xensource for FC5 which I just happen to have install disc
lying on my desk so I went that way.  To me FC5 is fungible as what I am
after to working POC to demo to get approval for project.

Thanks for the reply.  I am now reading through:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo