RE: [Xen-users] /lib/modules...

> Do you mean to the domU?  Unlike the vmlinuz, the modules do need to
be in the
> guest filesystem, not in dom0.
>
> Are you getting any specific error messages from RHEL?

Yes. I meant domU. Either I did this wrong the first time, or what I saw
was
some non fatal warnings about iptables and the such. Been doing linux
since
before there was a redhat, but I've never gotten quite this close to the
metal
before: perhaps I overreacted to the original messages.

Things are okay now.

Knowing that copying the appropriate /lib/modules directory from the
dom0 to
the domU was correct was what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Joe.