RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm crashing under 3.1

> > Could the same race condition occur in any other code paths? The
other
> > crash I've seen appears to be similar but not related to the vnc
> > stuff...
>
> Well depending on how lucky you are you may or may not see an
immediate
> crash from the bug I patched. In your case it was fairly immediate,
but
> I've seen it hit this & only crash later - depends on what random
> piece of memory are getting scribbled on :-)

I was able to reproduce it very quickly by hitting the refresh button on
the browser in a tightvnc java console. I assume that the timing of
hanging up the old connection and creating a new one was just right to
bring about this bug. So I'm pretty confident that it is now fixed for
me :)

Thanks again!

James