Re: [Xen-users] Running XEN in redundant setup.

I'm using a San to share disks over iscsi. Redhat's cluster suite wouldn't work for me so I went with oracle's ocfs2. I then used heartbeat2 to with an active-active configuration. It works great. With bonded interfaces it's particularly stable.

Sent from my iPhone