[Xen-users] Xen without the X

Hello,
   I need some help please.
I want to compile xen-3.1.0 for use on a server that doesn't have X11 or Xorg installed. I would like to control the servers through SSH and Telnet (unless you have a suggestion for something better (more Secure)). I wouldn't be using VNC or Console(Unless I have to). I have made the kernels and now only need the tools to control xen. I have searched the internet and asked for help before(And seen others ask) but can't seem to find the Documentation or help I need to only compile the needed components. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. If I need to take this to a different list please let me know.

Thank you
Shane