Re: [Xen-users] df reports disk full

giangiacomo schrieb:

plus i don't know why /proc and /sys directories are 0.

hope someone can help me out!
It's not a Xen issue, you should ask at more Linux-newbie-specific group.

/sys and /proc are "virtual" filesystems, they don't take any disk space.

ok you ara confirming my thougth, but that wasn't the real question.............

the real question is...why my / filesystem gets full, while having at least 800 MB free?

Corrupted fs... Or you have a big file somewhere there that was deleted, but is still in use. This means it will still take space on your filesystem, although "du" will not count it.

But it's a non-Xen question, try to investigate somewhere else.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://blog.wpkg.org