Antwort: Re: [Xen-users] "'Invalid kernel', 'xc_dom_find_loader: no loader found\n" with new vanilla 2.6.23-rc8

Thanks Mark,

i've tried to boot your vmlinuz you've sent me and magic.. it works!
Kernel name is something with "*maw48*".
Summary the results:
- my Dom0 could boot 2.6.23-kernels
- xen 3.1.1-rc3 is capable of running 2.6.23-kernels
- one more point is, that you've compiled your kernel with 4.1.2 (Ubuntu), me with 4.1.1-21 (Debian)

Next, i'll try to compile a kernel (final 2.6.23) and try to strip/gzip it and try to boot.
Do you've set some non-default kernel settings to the kernel you've sent me?

PS: I'll keep at it since it will work with my configuration. :-)

Cheers,

NicoP