Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 4.0 as guest OS

rishi pathak wrote:

>     The module itself must be recompiled. If you HAVE to use that
>     particular
>     version of the kernel (and not from RH 4.5, for example) then most
>     likely it won't work in PV guest.
>

> If I compile the module from within the  guest  It will work right?.
The module has to be compiled for kernel-xen. It doesn't necessarily
need to be from within the guest.
You'll need the source of this module. Most modules (e.g. wireless/vga
driver) should work with a simple recompilation. Some modules (e.g.
Vmware/Virtualbox kernel module) won't work at all on a xenified kernel.

Regards,

Fajar