Re: [Xen-users] Gluster + XEN

Alejandro Weintz Aguilar wrote:
What I am looking is a redundant storage for my images, will apreciate
suggestions.. prefer open source ...

redundant storage or a shared storage accessible across multiple machines?

the first problem is generally solved on a lower level of the fs, with external storages and raid arrays for example

I don't know well glusterfs, but the redhat's gfs covers only the sharing part of the problem
--
Giulio Fidente
"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;