Re: [Xen-users] Solaris domU dies at boot

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 08:13:07AM +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

> Michael, you might find it easier to also look at here
> http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2008/01/install-opensolaris-snv78-domu-at.html
>
> It's for CentOS/RHEL 5.1 x86_64, using RH's version of Xen, with a minor
> edit for blkif.py.

Thanks; don't really have the option of using RedHat currently on this
hardware, but you've reminded me of something else I should have
mentioned, which is that the Xen I am using is the Gentoo build.  I
don't know if they do anything weird with their build process or not, if
there are any known issues that pertain to Solaris guests...  Windows
(HVM) and Linux (PVM) domU's have both worked fine, for whatever that
might be worth.

Cheers,
-mrj