Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the box xensupport?

<fe9771a80805130255t3e8b9507md4ecb91b23ee341e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<46c958da667de785af60fd3b78df2e37@localhost>
<fe9771a80805130329q3c86196buc14146b7326f8c0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi again!

On Tue, 13 May 2008 12:29:00 +0200, "Emre ERENOGLU" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I run F8 2.6.21 dom0 kernel on Ubuntu 7.04, along with it's modules as I
> find Ubuntu's own kernel unstable. I don't have Fedora installed on my
> system.
>
> Thanks for the F9 comments. Waiting impatiently for the pv_ops dom0
> support.

Update:
[QUOTE from
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/2008-May/msg00006.html]
Hi,

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 10:04 +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> Fedora 9 will be released shortly, so I thought I'll ask about the
> kernel-xen pv_ops plans and status.. would be nice to get some short
progress
> report.
>
> Are these wiki pages up to date?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvops
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0
>
> Waiting for dom0 capable kernel-xen to test :)

:-)

Yep, the pages are up to date. We haven't made any further progress with
the Dom0 work - the focus so far has remained on fixing bugs for the F-9
kernel-xen, particularly on x86_64.

Cheers,
Mark.
[/QUOTE]