RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

> > You need to set TestSign mode in boot options.
> > bcdedit /set testsigning yes
> Uhm, and don't forget to add the CA-Cert you are using (on self signed
> the cert itself) to users AND systems trusted root ca's using mmc snapin
> certificates.

I've created the following in hg:

1. sign_sys.bat - signs the sys files (see makedist.bat for use)
2. sign_inf.bat - generate catalog and sign it based on inf files
3. sign_config.bat.template - modify and copy to sign_config.bat

If sign_config.bat exists then makedist.bat will do the signing stuff. The
installer.nsi file currently depends on the .cat files though, I need to
make that optional.

So the user configuration required is:
1. Set up the appropriate certs in their store
2. copy sign_config.bat.template to sign_config.bat and put their cert names
in there
3. run makedist.bat

One thing that's missing though is a way to extract the CA cert from the
store based on the name specified in sign_config.bat... do you know offhand
the incantations to do that? Once I can do that I'm almost ready to do the
next release I think.

James