Re: [Xen-users] Can't install Windows 2003 on SLES10SP1

I believe the tools shouldn't be able to tell the difference between a sparse
and non-sparse file on disk, if we're talking about OS-level sparse files.

The virtual machine certainly shouldn't be able to tell whether it's running
out of a sparse file or not since that's handle by dom0, not by the guest
filesystem.

I've not heard of an instance where creating a sparse file in dom0 doesn't
work (although it has some disadvantages), so maybe I'm missing something
here?

Cheers,
Mark