RE: [Xen-users] Xensource VM in Xen

  • To: 'Nicolas Daneau' <nicolas.daneau@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen-user List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:11:19 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:12:03 -0700

>Thanks for the feedback on Asterisk. As i understand well you always tried an
>asterisk install with ztdummy? Here i will use an hardware FXO/FXS card, >so
>it will maybe be more stable. I'll try however and let you know...

I wasnât all that clear, but I think the most success would be had with
ztdummy. With all the
additional issues passthrough can impose, I am not sure it would work better â

You will also have some issues compiling zaptel. Jump on to the digium forum,
lots of slick people thereâ

>As i'm will enjoy some holiday in the next weeks, you won't have a direct
>feedback, just be patient! ;)
>Nicolas

I do look forward to hearing of your progress, good luck!
jlc