Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.2 on debian dom0 2.6.18 x86_64 running Windows XP SP3 : gplpv 0.9.11pre11 not working

Hi Dustin,

reverting is a matter of seconds, as I am running my domU on a lvm snapshot
volume.

I tried installing again. When I got the new hardware windows, I did nothing,
but they did nog go away. So I hit cancel on every one.

In the device manager, the xen devices still had the exclamation mark.

I then added the /gplpv line in the boot.ini and rebooted. This worked fine !
But windows still didn't use the xen drivers ( no change in the counters in xm
top ). The drivers still have the exclamation mark and every time I reboot I
get all the "new hardware" windows again and again.

I had installed the 0.9.10 drivers last week, this made windows hang, but the
counters in xm top did go up.

I removed all faulty drivers from the device manager and rebooted. When I then
look at the devices, no drivers are installed. I then installed them one by one
and get error :

" Windows has loaded the driver in memory, but can't find the device itself (
code 41 )" ( this is a translation from dutch )

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,

Peter.