[Xen-users] domu firewall gateway

Hi everybody, Im having a very strange problem with my xen installation (debain 2.6.18-6-xen-686 dor dom9 and domu`s) my dom0 has the ip 172.23.1.12 adn the default gateway and firewall is the domu1 172.23.1.1 By the moment all is correct, but the problem begins when I try to apt-get update, or xm create a new machine in the dom0 host. I loose my remote conection, so I go to the console, but I have loose the networking for all the domu`s, strange I think. I look into networking for dom0 and it have loose also his network. So I stop all the domus, restart xend, but nothing works, I have to reboot the dom0 and then everything works, except that I cant apt-get update but xm create has created the new domu.

My network config for dom0 is:
XENDIR="/etc/xen/scripts"

$XENDIR/network-bridge "$@" netdev=eth0 bridge=eth0 vifnum=0
$XENDIR/network-bridge "$@" netdev=eth1 bridge=eth1 vifnum=1
$XENDIR/network-bridge "$@" netdev=eth2 bridge=eth2 vifnum=2

where eth0 is use for all the domu`s and eth1 and eth2 are used for the domu1 (firewall)

Does anyone have any clue?