Re: [Xen-users] Xen-3.3 Etch amd64 compil error

Hi Olivier,

Have you tried make dist instead of make world?

You could try to exec export LANG=C before compiling to get the error messages in english

Olivier Bompart escribió:
Hello user-list,

Here is my pb :

I have a brand new debian Etch with all updates installed on a DELL PE SC430 with a Pentium D 930 (3Ghz, Intel-VT, EMT64) I've downloaded xen-3.3 and tried to install with /*"The Perfect Xen 3.1.0 Setup For Debian Etch" */howto.

But when i run the the "make world" I have an error with the studbom compilation :