[Xen-users] Stubdom crashing on startup

I am trying to get an HVM set up to use a stub domain.

I have set up the xen config files according to the stubdom README.
The HVM never enters a running state. I think this is because it is
waiting for the drivers in the stub domain to be started.

The stub domain crashes almost immediately after it starts.

The console output for the stub domain looks like this:

        Using config file "/etc/xen/stubwin-dm".
        Error: Domain 'stubwin-dm' already exists with ID '20'

        press ENTER to shut down

The stubdom readme mentions that you should use dom0_mem=... in the xen
grub config, so I have done that, but it still has the problem.

I have attached the xen config files for the HVM and the stub domain as
well as some log files.

Thanks