RE: [Xen-users] bridge-utils problem

Hi all,

Thanks for your valuable information.
I will try it tomorrow. I already tried James' solution.
But it seems not applying to my case.
Still appreciate it.
By the way, I forgot to mention that I used the modified Xen, which is provided by PTLsim. http://ptlsim.org.
And I have also tried "ifconfig" and I can see three interfaces, which are eth0, lo, xenbr0.
I will paste my output of 'ip address show' if I still cannot find the solution.
Thanks for the help.

Regards,
- Tommy