RE: [Xen-users] bridge-utils problem

Hi,

Thanks for all your suggestions.
Finally I found the problem that the interface xenbr0 cannot get the IP
automatically.
Here is the procedure that I did:

#since dhcpcd starts when eth0 is running, I shut down it.
kill [pid of dhcpcd]
ifconfig eth0 0.0.0.0
dhclient xenbr0

Without shutdown the dhcpcd which has been run by eth0, dhclient cannot get the
IP for xenbr0.
But I still don't know why this would happen. Did I miss setting anything?
I follow the procedure of the following website which provides solutions in
general cases (not XEN).
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Net:Bridge
I am still wondering what is the right procedure to set IP for xenbr0 while
fetching IP from DHCP?
Any response is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
- Tommy