AW: [Xen-users] xm commands

Hi

> There are commands like xm create, xm list, etc. So using these commands,
can I enhance these scripts so that I can check the services of virtual
machines like httpd etc.

Surely you can. If you add some ssh client code that connects to the domU
and does the checks...... :(
You cannot do this by means of using the xen api, which is what xm is for.
For xen, domUs and dom0 are just different machines and it only controls the
hardware, not the software.

Regards,
  Steffen