Re: [Xen-users] Another GPLPV pre-release 0.9.11-pre20

James Harper wrote:
> What I think you will need to do is to
> run the 0.9.11 installer, but untick 'install drivers'. Once that is
> complete, copy the updated xennet.sys to C:\Program Files\Xen PV
> Drivers\drivers\i386 (or amd64, I don't know if you told me what arch you
> are using). Then you will need to manually install the drivers from
> C:\Program Files\Xen PV Drivers\drivers, one at a time, starting with the
> PCI device. If you can't make that work then let me know and I'll build
> another release.

This might take some, so I'll have to get back to you later. To clarify,
I'll be installing everything manually, including the updated
xennet.sys, but NOT xenblk, right?
I mentioned that after reboot it BSOD with 0x7E, so if I install xenblk
I'd probably still get that.

The system is opensolaris snv98 dom0 x86_64 running W2k3 SP1 HVM i386.

Regards,

Fajar