RE: [Xen-users] disk backend performance

  • To: "'Joseph L. Casale'" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Xen Users'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:05:46 -0500
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:07:10 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language:x-cr-hashedpuzzle:x-cr-puzzleid; b=Lk5oRT25C3dBtUuMoNPRPnC7+LZzhg9qMRd7yUGuQn4prqn/V9BEoCUJwFv/LPuGHK kPPDKYEDDUkpJfEsKXRBJFbOJXKvcbUc6wJyggL84Jx3+MCjUpZHcdkQP/g2Mcn9T7x4 YJm7CSjFTG3RfpTy4d3qbzQvj91aEQckbUxOg=

It will be AOE, but I find weird that I cannot write to the virtual disk
exported from the container box. There must be a way to mount it on the
container without the packets having to go round trip. Like cluster file
system, but how? I could install a cluster file system on the client side,
but if I need open a file from the server side, the packets would still go
around the wire.
Am I wrong?