RE: [Xen-users] I want to know if.....

Quoting Venefax <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>:

It is exactly opposite. Para-virtualization is near-native performance. Use
full-virtualization only to mix windows and Linux in the same hardware. But
rest assured that Hyper-V R2 achieves 2 times the performance and stability
compared to KVm and Xen full-virt. I tested them all in real-life scenarios.
My advice is: use Xen 3.3 for any Linux domus and only paravirtualized. And
use Microsoft Hyper-v for windows on windows virtualization.

Do you have a write up on your findings? I would be interested to read what you had discovered.

Jon