Re: [Xen-users] customized debian kernel ...

Tim Post wrote:

I (or others) could guide you on obtaining and building 2.6.26-15 or one
of the later kernels, which one would be better?

Tim,

Thankyou thankyou. I have two Debian Lenny Dom0 systems suffering this bug:

I am very keen to test the patches for obvious reasons.

You can see my un-answered request to help...it seems Xen unloved - well at least this week on the Debian Kernel lists.

How would one apply those patches to a Debian kernel and build it properly? make-kpkg???

Also assuming the fixes for this bug are already included in 2.6.29....how should I do that one Debian style?

ta

Berni