Re: [Xen-users] HyperVM

Tim Post wrote:
> Can you point to a wish list or bug tracker? I'm stuffed for the next
> two weeks but could probably jump in after that.
>
> Cheers,
> --Tim

There's a bug tracker for DTC itself here (you have to register to get
it, sorry):

http://bts.gplhost.com/mantis/

but there are no dtc-xen entries in it because ... there are no known
bugs in dtc-xen (as it's a pretty compact daemon, as you will see)! :)

However, if you want to add entries in the above URL, feel free to do so.

The wishlist is pretty short:

- A CentOS RPM package
- VZ support

Thomas