Re: [Xen-users] stuck domU

James Pifer wrote:

2) Is there any way to force it NOT to run the fsck even though it
thinks that it needs to based on the amount of days? (obviously I can't
tunefs right now...)

Well assuming you've exported a partition as a guest volume then you have the option of running tools in the Dom0 when DomU isn't running. In particular, you can run fsck on it and clean it up while having a full system running that allows you to see if it's doing anything (eg taking processor cycles).

If you have a file based guest volume, or have partitioned the exported volume in the guest, then I assume you can still do that but it will take additional steps.

--
Simon Hobson