Re: [Xen-users] pci device not owned by pciback.

> Yeah, getting device passthrough to work properly for pvops kernel
> can be tricky. The iommu and swiotlb magic sound familiar, it took
> some time before i got my ivtv cards working properly as well...
>
> Good to hear you got it to work now.

Well it's working, but not solved. I can't go through all those steps
every time. I will need to figure out how to get this to work on boot. I
will try the commands you wrote in the other response and see what
happens. Maybe I will open a ticket with Novell too.

Thanks,
James