Fwd: [Xen-users] cent os domu creation problem

  • To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:35:44 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2010 02:07:04 -0700

In /etc/xen/xen-tools
I have  used kernel and initrd the ones downloaded from CentOS site
http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/5.5/os/x86_64/images
is it correct or wrong.

In /etc/xen-tools/xen-tools.conf
vmlinuz and initrd should point to the downloaded vmlinuz and initrd
or the Debian Dom0 vmlinuz and initrd.