Re: [Xen-users] RE: If a DomU was compramised..

Hi everyone,

What iv decided to do is just install a firewall in a DomU which has access to a physical NIC (connected to ISP) via PCI passthrough. The rest will all be internal bridges with another DomU (acting as a terminal server) having direct access to the other physical NIC which thin clients connect to.

Management access to Dom0 will be via a third physical NIC.

Seem Fair?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone