Re: [Xen-users] Linux DomU vs Bare Metal performance issues

On 04/12/2010 08:10, Mark Watts wrote:
> On 03/12/2010 22:18, Jeff Sturm wrote:

Some updates:

Running the same ab test against the Dom-0 gets me around 4,400 req/sec
- - a modest increase over the Dom-U (~3,800).
Rebooting my Dom-0 system into the standard CentOS 5.5 kernel sees the
same 10,200 req/sec, so its clearly something related to this kernel
which causes the slow down.

Any ideas?

Mark.

- --