Re: [Xen-users] Backup running Windows machines - redundancy

Hi,

I'll be testing the method also, for different Windows versions, with and without memory state backed up. One more question thought ... what are the performance and latency aspects of doing a xm save on a Windows machine? Does is save only the memory state, or other information regarding the state of the machine?

And one more thing we can test. What about restoring a rdiff backup(+MBR backup) to a fresh lvm disk ... maybe it will boot in blue screen, but it might work.